Monday, October 7, 2013

Finished Friday



It’s a pretty awesome idea if I wouldn’t have issues editing pictures and writing blog posts during work time or when some one is around. I need some me-time for blogging and I’m not having a lot of those me-time moments currently. It’s okay though, work is busy and the company is good :) 

Here’s my finished project of the week. My lovely little African Flower pony. Isn’t he adorable?




He was meant as a team pony for my Roller Derby league, to be auctioned out, but I didn’t think the colours were quite right once I finished him. We raised a lot of money without him though, and I got to keep him with me a little longer. But it’s time for new adventures for this little pony, and he is looking for a new home, you can find him in my Etsy store.

 Like my previous African Flower project, this pony too is a design by Heidi Bears, she is also on Etsy if you're not a Ravelry member (is that even possible?). If you like animals and you like crochet, you should definitely check out her patterns. Don’t worry if you’re new to crochet, Heidi writes out her patterns so well and has so many pictures, every one can follow them. And if there is something you can’t figure out, she has a group on Ravelry crowded with helpful people and I’m sure she’s more than willing to answer questions by mail.

Really. Go look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment