Saturday, March 2, 2013

Of flowers and baby blankets

The weather here has been absolutely horrible last, well, month. Apart from some snowy days, that I quite like, it has been grey and cold and miserable. The one good thing about this weather is that both cats like to stay inside a lot, I like having them around. 


 Have been buying a lot of flowers to bring some colour into our house. Good smells and pretty colours, I can't wait for spring! We're also ordered several herb- and vegetable seeds and potatoes to start planting our little vegetable garden. We're going to have two kinds of potatoes, beets, carrots, some herbs and a lot of tomatoes and strawberries.







Two couples of our friends have had a baby recently, so I've been crafting little blankets. Especially pleased with the grey one with dots, and I'm loving this little fish. I found the pattern through Ravelry *click click!* It's a very eas crochet pattern and the result is super cute. The picture of the fish is an Instagram shot, I forgot to take a picture with my real camera.                             The babies are super cute too of course, so much fun having all those little ones around all the time!







No comments:

Post a Comment